Due to the current Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic, we have moved the conference to October 2021.
8TH International Scientific Conference
Economics, Management & Business 2021
CONTEMPORARY ISSUES, INSIGHTS AND NEW CHALLENGES
30 September – 2 October 2021 – Spa Nový Smokovec – Congress centre, High Tatras, Slovakia
The conference is organised by:
UNIVERSITY OF PREŠOV IN PREŠOV, FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT, PREŠOV, SLOVAKIA
The conference is co-organised by:
Częstochowa University of Technology, Faculty of Management, Częstochowa, PolandDubnica Technological Institute, Slovakia
Dubnica Technological Institute, Slovakia
The University of Business in Prague, Czech Republic
University College CEPS – Center for Business Studies, Bosnia and Hercegovina
Aim of the conference
The aim of the conference is to present the latest research results, contemporary issues, insights, and new challenges in the field of economics, management, and business and the prospective use of innovative scientific methods in the global dynamic market environment.
AREAS of INTEREST
- Business and Marketing
- Regional Development
- Tourism, Hotel Management and Spa Industry
- Environmental Management
- Applied Informatics in Management and Business
- Econometrics and Quantitative Methods
- Legal, Ethical, Cultural, Psychological and Other Issues
International scientific committee
|Róbert Štefko||Dean, Faculty of Management, University of Prešov in Prešov, Slovak Republic|
|Faisal Afiff||Universitas Paramadina, Jakarta, Indonesia|
|Moise Ioan Achim||1 Decembrie 1918 University Alba Iulia, Romania|
|Gulnaz Alibekova||T. Ryskulov New Economic University, Kazakhstan Institute of Economics, Kazakhstan|
|Arup Barman||Department of Business Administration, Assam University, India|
|Lothar Bildat||Nordakademie Hochschule der Wirtschaft, Department of Economics, Germany|
|Larisa Dragolea||1 Decembrie 1918 University Alba Iulia, Romania|
|Miroslav Frankovský||Vice-Dean, Faculty of Management, University of Prešov in Prešov, the Slovak Republic|
|Matthew Gichile||President, New Generation University College (NGUC) Ethiopia|
|Janusz Grabara||Vice-Dean, Faculty of Management, Częstochowa University of Technology, Częstochowa, Poland|
|Štefan Hittmár||Faculty of Management Science and Informatics, University of Žilina, the Slovak Republic|
|Artur Horbovyy||Director of the Scientific and Educational Institute of Information Technologies of the University of the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine|
|Fauzia Jabeen||Abu Dhabi University, United Arab Emirates|
|Noorliza Karia||School of Management, Universiti Sains, Malaysia|
|Lenka Kauerová||Vice-Dean, Faculty of Economics, VŠB – Technical University of Ostrava, Czech Republic|
|Tamas Koplyay||Université du Québec en Outaouais, Canada|
|Sebastian Kot||Faculty of Management, Częstochowa University of Technology, Częstochowa, Poland|
|Zainidin Kurmanov||Vice-Rector for Science of the Diplomatic Academy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, ex-speaker of the Parliament of Kyrgyzstan|
|Pantelis Kyrmizoglou||International Hellenic University-Thessaloniki, Greece|
|Daniel Lajčin||Dubnica Technological Institute, Slovak Republic|
|Daniel Meyer||North West University, South Africa|
|Natanya Meyer||University of Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Liviu Mihaescu||Dean, the Faculty of Economics, “Lucian Blaga” University of Sibiu, Romania|
|Trúc Lê Nguyễn||Rector of VNU University of Economics and Business, Vietnam|
|Haruthai Numprasertchai||Dean, Faculty of Business Administration, Kasetsart University, Thailand|
|Paweł Pietrasieński||Former Minister Counsellor, former Head of Trade and Investment Section, Washington, DC, USA; associate professor in the Department of Market, Marketing and Quality of the Warsaw School of Economics|
|Ana Beatriz Lopes de Sousa Jabbour||Montpellier Business School, France|
|Steffek Vladimira||Ted Rogers School of Management, Ryerson University, Canada|
|Jan Sucháček||Faculty of Economics, VŠB – Technical University of Ostrava, Czech Republic|
|Jhalukpreya Surujlal||Deputy Dean of research and innovation, North West University, South Africa|
|Beata Ślusarczyk||Faculty of Management, Częstochowa University of Technology, Poland|
|Mingjie Tan||University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, Chengdu, People’s Republic of China|
|Jan Telus||Old Polish University in Kielce, Poland|
|Mehmet Serkan Tosun||Chair of the Department of Economics, University of Nevada, Reno, USA|
|Manuela Tvaronavičienė||Vilnius Gediminas Technical University and The General Jonas Žemaitis Military Academy of Lithuania, Lithuania|
|Mariusz Urbański||Częstochowa University of Technology, Poland|
|Slavoljub Vićić||Rector, The College of Hotel Management, Belgrade, Serbia|
- until 30 April 2021 – Filling in the electronic application form, submitting a title and abstract
- until 31 May 2021 – Deadline for sending full papers
- until 31 August 2021 – Deadline for participation fee payment
- 30 September – 2 October 2021 – Date of the conference (Details will be specified later)
The conference fee is € 250 for a participant attending the conference in person. If the authors of the article do not plan to attend the conference in person, the conference fee is € 250 per article. It can be paid by bank money transfer made to:
Prešovská univerzita v Prešove, Fakulta manažmentu, Konštantínova 16, Prešov 08001, the Slovak Republic
Bank account number: 7000199613/8180
Variable symbol: 1040
Bank name and address: Štátna pokladnica, Radlinského 32, 810 05 Bratislava, Slovak Republic
Special notice for payment receiver: your name and surname
THE REVIEW PROCESS
- Authors will be notified about their registration and submission of a paper title and abstract.
- On submitting the full paper, authors will be notified about review results within 15 to 21 days.
- Papers are double-blind reviewed by reviewers with expertise in the relevant subject area.
- Based on the reviewers’ comments, papers are accepted with no revision required, accepted with minor revision required, accepted but subject to revisions being made, or rejected.
- If the comments are not addressed well in the improved paper, then the paper is sent back to the authors to make further revisions.
- Acceptance letter will be sent to the authors of accepted papers.
- The accepted papers are formatted by the Editorial Board of the 8th International Scientific Conference Economics, Management & Business 2021 for their publication in the proceedings.
The Conference Proceedings published in 2010, 2012, 2016 were indexed in the Web of Science. The Proceedings published as the output of this conference will be submitted to indexing in the Web of Science.