The Proceedings published as the output of this conference will be submitted to indexing in the Web of Science. The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISBN Number.
The Conference Proceedings published in 2010, 2012, 2016 were indexed in the Web of Science.
Paper publication opportunity in peer-reviewed journals
Extended versions of selected conference papers will be upon mutual agreement of the conference organising committee and the respective editorial board of the scientific journal published in the following scientific journals:
- Journal of Competitiveness – WOS CCC Q1, SCOPUS
- E & M Ekonomie a Management – WOS SSCI Q3, SCOPUS
- Journal of Tourism and Services – WOS ESCI Q1, SCOPUS
- Polish Journal of Management Studies – WOS ESCI Q3, SCOPUS
- Central European Business Review – WOS ESCI Q3, SCOPUS
- Central European Journal of Public Policy – SCOPUS
- Communications – Scientific Letters of the University of Zilina – SCOPUS
- Global Journal of Entrepreneurship and Management
- Journal of Management and Business: Research and Practice
- International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge
- Marketing Science and Inspirations
- Ekonomická revue cestovného ruchu
- Ekonomicko-manažérske spektrum
- Ekonomika a spoločnosť
- Littera Scripta
- Acta aerarii publici
- We are in negotiation with other journals.
Important Note: The decision of whether or not any of the papers can be included in the journal publication remains at the full discretion of the journal editors and is subject to the results of the double-blind peer review and the satisfactory completion of any revisions required. The extended version of the paper may match the conference version by a maximum of 30%. Additional fees (APC and others) may be associated with the publication of an extended paper in a selected scientific journal. These fees are not included in the conference fee and will be charged to the authors at the level of the respective journal editorial office.